Postdoctoral Associate - Huffington Center on Aging - Administration
· Baylor College of Medicine
· Location: Houston, TX
· Job Number: 7065828 (Ref #: 3604-en_US)
· Posting Date: Apr 20, 2020
· Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The individuals will work on projects funded by multiple NIH grants, including the autophagy-lysosomal pathway, neuron-glia signaling and neuroinflammation in aging and Alzheimer's disease, using novel mouse models and multidisciplinary approaches.
· Plan, direct and conduct specialized and advanced research experiments.
· Evaluate and analyze data.
· May establish new research protocols and procedures.
· Summarize research findings and publish results in research journals.
· May be responsible for laboratory operations.
· May supervise research staff.
· Education Required: Ph.D in Basic Science, Health Science, or a related field.
· Experience Required: None Required.
· Certification/Licenses/Registration: None Required.