佐治亚州立大学（Georgia State University），简称GSU，又译乔治亚州立大学，世界著名综合性大学，成立于1913年，位于美国佐治亚州。
Georgia State Universtiy Postdoctoral Research Associate The Insitue for Biomedical Sceinces
Georgia State University Institute for Biomedical Sciences
Postdoctoral positions are available immediately at the Institute for Biomedical Sciences (IBMS), Georgia State University (GSU). IBMS at the GSU is a leading research and education institute with excellent research environment and advanced research facilities. Successful candidates will work on the projects to study coronaviruses (including SARS-CoV-2) and flaviviruses (including Zika and Dengue viruses), and to develop vaccines and antiviral agents (antibodies and drugs) against these viruses. The positions are appropriate for highly motivated candidates with Ph.D. or an equipment degree in virology, immunology, molecular biology, cell biology, or a related field.
• Ph.D. or an equivalent degree in the fields mentioned above.
• The positions require extensive experience in routine laboratory techniques (including molecular cloning, cell culture, Western blot, flow cytometry, ELISA, protein expression, purification, and characterization, etc.) and animal (mouse)-related work.
• Strong expertise in drug screening, antibody generation and characterization, viral culture, neutralization assays, and viral challenge experiments is most desirable, and prior BSL-3/ABSL-3 experience is a plus.
• Excellent oral communication and written skills in English, with good organizational and analytical abilities.
• Design and conduct independent experiments, prepare protocols and slides, summarize experimental data, and assist with progress reports and papers, etc.
To apply, please send a CV, a letter of research interest, and the names of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.