希望之城国家医疗中心(City of Hope NationalMedical Center)是一所顶尖的美国非盈利研究和治疗中心，专注于癌症、糖尿病和其他危及生命的疾病。
Postdoctoral Fellow -DNA Replication and Repair
City of Hope
The Beckman Research Institute of City of Hope is looking for a talented Postdoctoral Fellow.
The Shen laboratory has been focusing on DNA replication/repair pathway components, cancer genetics and epigenetics, and cancer etiological and therapeutics modeling. The laboratory is seeking additional members to work on several new projects. Recent Ph.D. graduates or equivalents in the field of biological/medical sciences with ambition for a scientific career and interest in DNA replication and repair, genome stability, and cancer biology and skills in molecular biology, genetics or biochemistry are encouraged to apply. Bioinformatics and data mining skills are a plus for considerations.
Basic education, experience and skills required for consideration:
· A Ph.D. degree in life or biomedical sciences, or a related discipline is required.
Preferred education, experience and skills for consideration:
· Training background in molecular/cellular biology, biochemistry or genetics.
· Ambition and interest in DNA repair and cancer biology.
· For more information on Dr. Binghui Shen’s research please visit here.
· The estimated pay scale represents the typical [salary/hourly] range City of Hope reasonably expects to pay for this position, with offers determined based on several factors which may include, but not be limited to, the candidate’s experience, expertise, skills, education, job scope, training, internal equity, geography/market, etc. This pay scale is subject to change from time to time.
· As a condition of employment, City of Hope requires staff to comply with all state and federal vaccination mandates.
City of Hope is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Salary / Pay Rate Information:
Pay Rate: $31.00 - $34.23 / hour