Rooted in Faculty of Education (FOE), Beijing Normal University (BNU), Huiyan International College (HIC) is an interdisciplinary and innovative platform aiming at achieving excellence in nurturing talents for international education. With the vision of "becoming a world-class educational college with global impact in talent cultivation, research contribution and educational practice", HIC is committed to exploring the frontiers of international education to further enhance all-round development of education disciplines.
Guided by FOE’s strategic needs of internationalization, HIC serves to build a base for cultivating international educators, sponsoring high-level international academic conferences, and working with renowned researchers from different disciplines and institutions to support cooperative research projects and publications. In addition, HIC is dedicated to develop training programs for educators in the field of international education, conduct various studies of curriculum development in international education with Chinese characteristics, and provide research informed and evidence-based consultations for policy making in education.
HIC is currently seeking 2-3 Project Coordinators to join our team. We are looking for those who are energetic, enthusiastic about the international education, and also with a passion for developing new projects beyond the University community. Applicants are expected to be able to work independently and collaboratively, as assigned tasks will vary.
1. JOB DESCRIPTIONS
· Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs;
· Participate in the design of new projects, initiate and implement the projects;
· Ensure all parts of assigned projects are processed and organized effectively and successfully, strengthening partnerships with outside resources and increasing external brand value of HIC;
· Explore resources across and beyond the Faculty, the University, in respect of the needs for building HIC Think Tank for international leaders;
· Develop and analyze project performance databases, ensuring projects remain within scope and defined budgets while upholding HIC standards and best practices;
· Perform other related duties as required.
3. SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
· Master’s degree or above, majoring in Education is a plus;
· Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills;
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities;
· Attention to details even under pressure;
· Good communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships;
· Hands-on experience with all levels of management;
· Applicants with work experience in China and overseas are preferred.
4. APPLICATION PROCEDURES
To apply for this position, please send the following documents to email at:
email@example.com before July 7th, 2021. (Email subject title: Position + Applicant's name)
Ÿ CV in both English and Chinese (Including contact information, educational background, and work experience etc.);
Ÿ An English personal statement describing personal competencies;
Ÿ Documents to prove relevant project management and work experiences;
Ÿ Scanned copy of degree diploma;
Ÿ Other support materials, including certificates and awards, etc.
Ÿ The annual salary scales will be negotiable.
6. APPLICATION DEADLINE: 2021-07-07
7. CONTACT INFORMATION
• Contact Person: Hazel TONG
• Contact Phone number: 15642832086
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org