Seeking a highly motivated, energetic, enthusiastic and hard working Postdoctoral Fellow or Research Associate to work in a laboratory based at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School and member of the Dana Farber Harvard Cancer Center. The candidate should hold a PhD or MD degree and must have strong background and experience in basic immunology research and in vivo mouse models. The overall goal of the research is to test immunotherapy and immunometabolism targets in vitro and in vivo. Required education and experience:
Education: PhD in biological Sciences and Immunology or related field
Experience: The candidate should have a minimum of four years of relevant research experience and publication record in the field.
· Animal Handling (experimental procedures, disease scoring, cell preparation etc.)
· Tissue culture (cell lines and primary cells)
· Molecular Biology (PCR, cloning, genotyping, RNA and DNA isolation etc.)
· Basic immunology methods (immunophenotype, cell isolation and culture etc.)
· Proficiency in the operation of standard lab equipment and computer hardware and software
· Proficiency in spoken and written English
The candidate will be further trained in specific techniques and methods that are required for the projects.
Vicki Boussiotis, MD, PhD
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org